1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i checked all over online (admittedly i don't have the strongest google-fu) and checked out RIA's website but i saw almost exactly what i wanted but it was a double stack 17rd model.

Im looking for a single stack 9mm either full solid dust cover rail or light rail model with any types of grips on it

Do they offer these?

ive seen them in a 4", 5", GI style and Novak/skeletonized hammer style but not what im looking for.

So does anyone know? Single stack, full rail 9mm adjustable sights, skeltonized trigger/hammer vz grip model like this in the pic but non high cap 2011 but the same but single stack 1911?

·
Registered
24 Posts
You are looking for the 2011 model. They have them in 10mm and 45. Website just says 2011 Tactical VZ Grip. Looks like only the double stack is in 9mm right now. I do know the website is not complete because they do not show the Tactical 2 in SS 9mm and I just bought one.

Hope this helps.

Chris

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
No biggie.

And yes, their website in dire need of updating.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
You are looking for the 2011 model. They have them in 10mm and 45. Website just says 2011 Tactical VZ Grip. Looks like only the double stack is in 9mm right now. I do know the website is not complete because they do not show the Tactical 2 in SS 9mm and I just bought one.

Hope this helps.

Chris
Post a picture of the new 9mm. SS TAC. pistol......we all want to see it....:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have not had a chance to take pics yet, but it looks just like the 45 and 10mm. Here is one from the web. I am really looking forward to getting out and shooting it. Never shot a 1911 9mm that was not a friends Open gun before.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts