1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do these hold up in the long run? The one I have is a few months old and is doing great. They have a great price on all there leather. Any input will help. thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Best gear for the money. I've got several "higher quality" rigs, but nothing conceals as well as my H715M IWB holster. Great service too.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Don't know about long term durability (yet) but the holster I have for a Kahr K9 is performing and holding up well after about 6 months of use. No complaints so far.

------------------
Regards,
AZFred

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
I don't know how well the new stuff holds up but I used Hume police gear for a goodly part of my police career and it held up well.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
MOLON LABE
Leonidas c 480 BC
FFF

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use Don Hume almost exclusively for carry.. Used the ISWB holsters for Glock 19, 26, and Kel-tec P-11 so far and never had any problems whatsoever as far a comfort and ability to stand up to hard use.

------------------
"I do not set much value on the friendship of people who do not succeed in getting disliked by their enemies."

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hume is a great place for mass produced stuff . And the folks there are great on Customer service .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts