1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Of course, Joe and his minions will take 100% credit for ultimately containing the virus.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
He also said 120 million American have died.

·
Premium Member
4,734 Posts
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Joe. He is nothing more than a tool for the far left. I wonder if he knows it.
He's a tool all right. The media all ready has him ending the pandemic, curing cancer, curing AIDS, fixing the economy, saving the environment, and finding Jimmy Hoffa. If he can't blame it on Trump he doesn't know what to say.

Grumpy

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
He's a tool all right. The media all ready has him ending the pandemic, curing cancer, curing AIDS, fixing the economy, saving the environment, and finding Jimmy Hoffa. If he can't blame it on Trump he doesn't know what to say.

Grumpy
Its disgusting how the media eats out of his hand.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Joe. He is nothing more than a tool for the far left. I wonder if he knows it.
I disagree. Throughout his life he has shown a willingness to change positions as readily as some people change their skivvies. As long as it benefits him than why not change positions? Doing so gave him all the power, pay, perks and prestige of being a long term Senator, VP and now Head Cheese. Pretending that the man he appointed to be Asst Secretary of Health is a woman is not a burden or imposition for Biden. All that he needed to consider is What's in it for me?, which is what he has already been doing for over 40 years.

Some have said the same about enviro cretin Greta Thunberg, that she is being used. She isn't. She loves the adulation, being able to rub elbows with celebrities and the high pay. Like reality show stars she gets to be a celebrity without having to do anything other than self promotion. All while being a High School drop out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I disagree. Throughout his life he has shown a willingness to change positions as readily as some people change their skivvies. As long as it benefits him than why not change positions? Doing so gave him all the power, pay, perks and prestige of being a long term Senator, VP and now Head Cheese. Pretending that the man he appointed to be Asst Secretary of Health is a woman is not a burden or imposition for Biden. All that he needed to consider is What's in it for me?, which is what he has already been doing for over 40 years.

Some have said the same about enviro cretin Greta Thunberg, that she is being used. She isn't. She loves the adulation, being able to rub elbows with celebrities and the high pay. Like reality show stars she gets to be a celebrity without having to do anything other than self promotion. All while being a High School drop out.
Yes, I agree that is true

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Assuming there even is a virus. I'm not so sure anymore. Never was actually
Well , 3 of my co-workers have died from it. About a dozen acquaintances. Others tested positive and had from no symptoms ~ to flu-like symptoms of varying severity.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Well , 3 of my co-workers have died from it. About a dozen acquaintances. Others tested positive and had from no symptoms ~ to flu-like symptoms of varying severity.
I am sorry to hear about your coworkers. But I do question the validity of any case I've heard about. Call me jaded, and you'd be right, but I simply don't believe anything I hear anymore. We'd be crazy if we did.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your coworkers. But I do question the validity of any case I've heard about. Call me jaded, and you'd be right, but I simply don't believe anything I hear anymore. We'd be crazy if we did.
I've always believed none of what I hear , and only half of what I see. Unfortunately , I'm seeing it.

I also believe they are inflating numbers to scare people by including positive , but non-symptomatic cases. Many who did have symptoms and tested positive has since shed the symptoms and tested negative , yet the figures have not been adjusted accordingly.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
F4758528-6F1D-42D4-BB9E-F287581563CE.jpeg CD55DF88-5A6C-432B-AAA9-87671B69F4E6_4_5005_c.jpeg 11292CD2-CC9C-47EA-8ABD-19B86D0124FA_4_5005_c.jpeg

Interesting how the burros** changes...........

Reactions: jamiesaun

·
Premium Member
8,604 Posts
As expected, and unfortunately, that was the last straw for many. They could not cope any longer and statements like that push them off the cliff. Fauci did a good job himself of another gloom and doom press release. These guys should be giving encouragement that the numbers are going down and the vaccine is on the way. Trump was keeping peoples hopes alive in order to get through this. These asswipes are killing people via suicide, which, by the way, will be counted as Covid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts