1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Wow, you did good!

I balked at the 5 year wait Tim quoted me... but would have had it a year or more ago.. of course NOW I wish I ponied up! ....lol

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, you did good!

I balked at the 5 year wait Tim quoted me... but would have had it a year or more ago.. of course NOW I wish I ponied up! ....lol
LOL, curious, how long ago was that? I personally couldn't wait 5 years.

I have a Yost schedule to be completed in the first quarter next year and I dropped it off to him this past May (2020) so about 20-22 months was his wait

Reactions: simonp67

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
I couldn't either, which is why I didn't do it! That was 2013... although he said it "could" be shorter. ...lol He had several big magazine articles done back then so his wait times were crazy.

Curious as to how long you waited?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the CT Brian Chopper and Sidewinder he really does some beautiful work!

I also have a Sig Grade Yost CCO I had him build over ten years ago I imagine! Its beautiful as well!

My customs have been sitting locked up so long I kinda forgot what I have LOL I will have to take a look and see what else.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I couldn't either, which is why I didn't do it! That was 2013...

Curious as to how long you waited?
Ted Yost had it on consignment of sort for a good client of his. It was posted on Ted's FB page and since I live a mile from him I went by and drooled over it.

It a blank front sight and Ted agreed to replace with one of his signature gold lines and it was in my caliber, 9mm, and I figured I may never get another chance to own one.

I like thin grips so I added some from Cherokee Hills and have shot it a fair amount, it's very accurate and was built on an alloy Caspian frame.

Reactions: flechero
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.