1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
This thread has been moved out of courtesy. It is up to the poster to determine the section of the board that best fits the topic. Future posts that are found in the wrong section of the board will be deleted and the poster runs the chance of having his account suspended.

This may seem a little tough, but far to many people think that if they post in the General Section of the board they will get more responses. The Staff wants to make sure that everyone understands that posting in General just because is no longer being tolerated.

Reference this thread. http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=167504

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think it is cool too BUT... soon someone will come along and say "ooooh what if you fall on your back? You will hurt yourself!"

Either that or "I REFUSE to make SOB holsters because you sweep yourself when drawing the gun"

:biglaugh:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What if you fall on your back? bwahahaaa...
Nah, I make the other guy fall on his... :)

Kidding, of course. It really is a pretty impractical holster. I'll probably wear it occasionally at shooting events or among friends as a conversation piece.

Also, it's a good response to the "Wilson vs. Baer" threads. Bring both!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is that little flap in the pack where you store your chewing tobacco?

j/k I know it is probably a belt strap.

It is kinda cool though.

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
A Charter Oak New York Reload rig revisited.

And I'd be sure not to sit in a hard backed chair while wearing the rig. Not because it would be uncomfortable, but because of the "clunk" when you leaned back.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Seriously, you need to sell this to Hollywood. Can you see some of the slick movies they could use that in? And they would believe it to be something that every cool gun slinger would carry! As a side effect your licensing fees could become quite profitable!!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Seriously, you need to sell this to Hollywood. Can you see some of the slick movies they could use that in? And they would believe it to be something that every cool gun slinger would carry! As a side effect your licensing fees could become quite profitable!!:biglaugh:
I see it now - the Bruce Willis signature model. It costs more than you make in a month...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Neat design... it would look cool in the movies.

Thumper, if that's you modeling the holster I don't think you need those 1911's...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's me. After looking at the picture, I need a new iron.

And don't let the rear view fool you. I'm old and fat.

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts