1911Forum banner

Drivers license with firearm endorsement

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  P7 
#1 ·
If the drivers license had ethnic and prefered firearm. Mine would be white and Colt .45 of course. What is yours? And its important because you are what you are. Also if it accounted for taste would you?

#3 ·
Why the ethnic part? That's more of an infringement of your rights by profiling. And no, it's really not that important...unless you're joining some group that looks at that sort of thing....

[This message has been edited by P7 (edited 11-04-2001).]

#6 ·
"American" works just fine for me.
Same here. If you ask me, one of the biggest problems with this country (or at least where I live, the Bay Area) is that people are constantly trying to categorize each other based on there ethnicity. We shouldn't be dividing ourselves that way, especially not these days.

#8 ·
Why do I have 1000 + posts on this board and write something so ignorant? Because I am a homosexual, drugadict, psycopath. Come on people. I am not predjudice in the least. I just feel race can be mentioned without California as a ruling factor. I smoke and drink and used to use drugs. And I may again someday. I just thought of a stupid idea while here and thought it was a great one at the moment. And the accounting for taste is just idealistic, I guess. I think its great to be free as a bird, in the only country we can. Sure the color of your skin should'nt be important in this great nation! But in the forum is'nt the nation. just a tiny tiny tiny portion of a small percent. So why all the huhs? Am I bothering you in this meager portion of your life?

#9 ·
Dear Redzone,

I wasn't really sure what you were driving at, or why, until reading your second post. My license would say anglo saxon/celt and a Winchester 290 (my first gun). As for the gun it's by no means the one I use the most, but it the only one which I would never willingly part with.

Learning a little bit more about each other here is a nice idea. We don't even know, for the majority, each other's names. I'm sure that most of the others were confused as I was about your reason for asking the question. Maybe some of those who haven't so far will also update their profiles with where they live. Sorry it took so long for me to answer your question. Stay safe, Gary

------------------
What I want most from the government is to be left alone. GWT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.