1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,150 Posts
Okay and they'll eventually get shut down by a higher court and look like radical fools in the process. Not exactly a blow for reason or gun owners and all so they can make a political statement. Stupid.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Threaten to shoot them down and they will fly over ...

·
Premium Member
9,150 Posts
Threaten to shoot them down and they will fly over ...
...and no matter what that judge declares they will drag you into a federal court. You will be prosecuted. The judge's ruling neatly overturned, and that will be the end of that. Mono-chromatic thinking, black and white, good and bad leads to making special friends with Larry the love starved weight lifting convict.

Who thought this was a good idea? They should voluntarily sterilize themselves. A meaningless statement that will largely be reviled and mocked and ultimately twisted eighteen ways and do nothing for our right to keep and bear arms.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang, and I was all ready to go buy one. It could be like having a star named after you...novelty.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
...and no matter what that judge declares they will drag you into a federal court. You will be prosecuted. The judge's ruling neatly overturned, and that will be the end of that. Mono-chromatic thinking, black and white, good and bad leads to making special friends with Larry the love starved weight lifting convict.

Who thought this was a good idea? They should voluntarily sterilize themselves. A meaningless statement that will largely be reviled and mocked and ultimately twisted eighteen ways and do nothing for our right to keep and bear arms.
Notice how well the "Biden Defense" is working out for the scattergun wielding Washingtonian? The judges ruling won't serve a Fed. drone shooting Coloradan quite as well. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,150 Posts
Making a trip to Colorado next year for a hunt, I'd love to have a drone hunting permit to display.
So you're going to pay for a permit that gives you permission to perform an act that is illegal? You do indeed realize the judge merely ruled that they had the right to vote on it. That does not mean that they have the right to actually give you permission or license to shoot down a drone. It just means that they're now wide open for scrutiny and you just know some idiot will try to "hunt" a drone and cry, "But I had a permit." Then the media circus will begin, the ordnance will be struck down, and finally the offending party will go to jail where they belong if someone is ever that much of an idiot. Otherwise it will be a pack of yahoos paying twenty-five bucks for a permit that has no legal weight.

Find someone with Microsoft Office or Photoshop and you can make your own and put it on a mantle. It will hold exactly the same value (as in none) and you will save twenty-five dollars. It'll be like the Zombie hunting permits some people print out online. Fictitious and useless but something you'll cherish for a week or three and then forget it when the next big thing comes around the bend. The twenty-five dollars in question could go to the NRA instead and everyone wins.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Sounds like fun! Is there a bag limit? I hear they taste like Turkey Vulture.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So you're going to pay for a permit that gives you permission to perform an act that is illegal? You do indeed realize the judge merely ruled that they had the right to vote on it. That does not mean that they have the right to actually give you permission or license to shoot down a drone. It just means that they're now wide open for scrutiny and you just know some idiot will try to "hunt" a drone and cry, "But I had a permit." Then the media circus will begin, the ordnance will be struck down, and finally the offending party will go to jail where they belong if someone is ever that much of an idiot. Otherwise it will be a pack of yahoos paying twenty-five bucks for a permit that has no legal weight.

Find someone with Microsoft Office or Photoshop and you can make your own and put it on a mantle. It will hold exactly the same value (as in none) and you will save twenty-five dollars. It'll be like the Zombie hunting permits some people print out online. Fictitious and useless but something you'll cherish for a week or three and then forget it when the next big thing comes around the bend. The twenty-five dollars in question could go to the NRA instead and everyone wins.
Terrorist hunting permit on my truck cost $10, guess I have to defend my lack of impulse control. I doubt someone's ability all together to shoot one down, at any significant altitude, overall fairly harmless. Happy hunting.
:D

-NRAlife

·
Premium Member
9,150 Posts
Terrorist hunting permit on my truck cost $10, guess I have to defend my lack of impulse control. I doubt someone's ability all together to shoot one down, at any significant altitude, overall fairly harmless. Happy hunting.
:D

-NRAlife
Same here as well. I just don't support lost causes. My name is not Saint Jude.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
How many times are we going to go over this?

YES, this article came out yesterday.
The initial presentation of the idea was WAY over six months ago
AND the guy that proposed it admitted it was a publicity stunt!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Why dont we fly a drone low altitude over the White House and see if they can be shot down?

·
Premium Member
15,298 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
"Honey, what on EARTH is that?"

"It's an SA-10 mobile SAM system."

"And why is it in our back yard?"

"...Hunting."

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Are the people in that town aware that unlike Bambi, some Drones can SHOOT BACK as a few folks in the sand box have learned. ;) :)
If their flying a Reaper or Predator low enough to be shot down, then they deserve to lose it;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.