1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, someone is going to say, "The only dumb question is the one not asked." But you haven't heard mine yet. A while back I mentioned that I'm hot on the trail of an original 1942 Colt USGI 1911. It's a good friend that has it. He will have it next week, next month and next year. He offered to trade me for a Ruger Vaquero in stainless chambered in .45lc Now, I could save up another $125 and put that with my cash on hand and get it. Or should I go ahead and get a Sistema now before the supply runs out?
The Sistema is going to be a "base gun" for a few mods that I want to learn on myself. The Colt is to be left untouched.
BTW, he has offered to leave me the Colt in his will, but that kind of seems morbid to me. And I'd like to get it befor then!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Of course, get the COLT!

------------------
If it wasn't for the NRA, the second ammendment would already be gone!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
get the Colt!

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

IF IT'S NOT A COLT, IT'S JUST A COMPROMISE!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Colt, Sistema, Colt, Sistema, hummmm?

COLT !

But that's just my thoughts!

hunter

[This message has been edited by hunter_h (edited 10-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by hunter_h (edited 10-19-2001).]

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Well, it IS kind of a loaded question, asking it on the Colt forum, what answer did you expect?
:)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Get the COLT!!!!! NAA

------------------
Colt 1911: Best damn "Government" in the World!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Yeah...wait around 'til there aren't any left. Get whatever you can for whatever purpose you need a gun for in the first place. If you don't need it...Then what's the dif?
Sounds like you got a case of the wants...Nothin' wrong with that as long as you don't pass on what you NEED in order to get it.
Get both and a few more...That's what most of us wind up doin' anyway...

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

!!!Molon Labe'!!!

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Trade the Ruger on the Colt 1911A1. The Sistema you could do worse. But I don't know how.

G

·
Get the Colt NOW! Get the Sistema in a couple of months, they'll still be available.

A Colt is a Colt is a Colt always was always will be. I love the guns. I dispise the company.

Oh yeah I really like my Sistema too!!!

------------------
Guns don't kill people,
People kill people!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts