1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of underwear or deodorant do you wear? I mean who the hell cares? Let's get this back to a 1911 forum, not if you like Mary Ann or Ginger best.

------------------
"What most of these people need is a good slap upside the head. What I don't need is any more lawsuits." John "The Tooz" Matusak

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Sorry Bill,
I kinda like seeing the "lighter" side of the fellow members. It's also a chance to get a little better insight into the personal lives of the general population of this asylum. If you don't care to look there, no problem, but I've had more than a few chuckles in that forum.

It's a nice break from the "trenchs" of the other forums to step into another world with the same good bunch of folks.

To each his own, but my vote is to keep it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I vote keep it. At least in there I've yet to see a flame war start.

------------------
Bullseye Rules!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Although some of the topics are "way out there", I would vote to keep it as well.

------------------
Regards,
AZFred

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
have you seen the number of post under each topic?
general = 5552
custom parts = 3487
off topic = 2103.
This is the 3rd most popular post. If you don't like the sudject, It should be real easy to avoid. I like the topic and so do many others as it has been proven by the number of posts under the heading. respectfully

[This message has been edited by goldmatch45 (edited 04-21-2001).]

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Originally posted by goldmatch45:
have you seen the number of post under each topic?
(edited 04-21-2001).]
Your point has merit but the numbers don't actually mean anything; moderators constantly delete or archive old posts. Off-Topic gets slashed after 30 days. I just cut down well over a thousand posts earlier this week. The posts in CP&G go back 60 days or more.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I personally like the idea of an off-topic section. It beats off-topic posts clogging up the regular sections. Besides, it is easy to avoid that section.

Mick

By the way, for me its briefs, Degree solid, and Mary Ann ;-)

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Originally posted by traevin:
Your point has merit but the numbers don't actually mean anything; moderators constantly delete or archive old posts. Off-Topic gets slashed after 30 days. I just cut down well over a thousand posts earlier this week. The posts in CP&G go back 60 days or more.
this makes it sound more popular then I thought if you get that many posts. I under stand that as a moderator it means more work for you that does not relate to guns. that is not cool for you.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Originally posted by goldmatch45:
this makes it sound more popular then I thought if you get that many posts. I under stand that as a moderator it means more work for you that does not relate to guns. that is not cool for you.
Stormy and I keep busy. Off-Topic gets the most posts, right behind Gen. Discussion. As far as work goes, for us, it's a labor of love

1 - 11 of 11 Posts