1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Very NICE!!! What did you use for filler where you cut off the CT grips?
I am going to try the same thing with a set of CT wood grips this winter. My Godson is really good working with wood. We will see just how good he is when he tackles this project!! LOL's

·
Registered
872 Posts
I used JB weld to fill..then sanford sharpie marker to color the exposed lighter grey filler...easy..

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thank you. I admit up front it wasn't my idea. I saw it here and decided to do the same thing. It must have been Zenfly who put me onto this. Thanks.:rock: It works great for me as my eyes are getting old. I am just a humble man having heard of COTEP (there goes that singing again. It sounds like angles). Must be that ringing in my ears from shooting. Just tying to earn my way in, as if.
..I used to build and repair guitars and I'm not scared to take a grinder to things even after CT cust service said it cant be done without messing up the switch...NOT TRUE...I would have done it if I had to hotwire and remove the switch..I hated putting plastic on my CBOB but I won't carry a gun without CTs

Hey Sarg: Do I have to run laps or do push ups or clean the $hitter for plastic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts