1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a firearms enthusisast, I am interested in just about every gun, no matter the make and model. (Although, I have my favorites-Dan Wessons, Colts, S&Ws, USFAs, and Rugers.) That being said, I have an opportunity to buy a NIB S&W 952 Performance Center, and I was wondering how it would compare to my DW PM9? From what I have read, the 952 is extremely accurate and very reliable with just about any ammo. How much better, if any, is the 952? It is several hundred dollars more though. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
apples and oranges.

The 952 is another beast alltogether.

Excelant weapon, but make no mistake, it is no 1911.

To answer your question, it is worth it.

Bob

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to agree with you. I am still considering getting a S&W 952, but after shooting my PM9 again at the range yesterday, I just do not know if the 952 is that much better (about another $500) than my PM9. I can knock the center out of an 8" Shoot-n-C target at 15 yards. Wow...these DW PM-9s are awesome. The build quality is exceptional too! Great work Dan Wesson. I guess it depends if I really want a 952, because I really do not need one. Although, it would be a nice addition to my collection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts