1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sent an e-mail to Kimber 10/29/03 and have not had a reply yet. This is in follow-up to a problem with My Custom Compact spring guide rod.

I'd call them but I go to work early and come home late. At work I do not have access to a phone that I can call long distance on.

Guess I hit a master dealer for Kimber, we seem to have many in Phoenix.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I sent an email to Kimber a month ago asking them to forward it to their President... having "concerns" about their customer service on a cracked slide issue - I still haven't heard a word.

·
Premium Member
13,220 Posts
Lazarus said:
I sent an email to Kimber a month ago asking them to forward it to their President... having "concerns" about their customer service on a cracked slide issue - I still haven't heard a word.
And you won't.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I sent a lengthy email to Chris Corino at Kimber last night at 10:00 PM about some information I needed on my Ultra II carry and he answered it at 9:00 AM this morning. I have NEVER found Kimber service to be lacking. I had to send the Ulta II in for some warranty work. I talked with Chris, he forwarded me to Dennis, sent the gun in and had it back in less than a week. No problems. I think that you are just emailing the wrong person. I will supply Chris Corino's email or Dennis's email if you feel the need. I thinkt hat Chris would be the right place to start.

jess

·
Registered
505 Posts
I sent Kimber an e-mail about 2 years ago telling them I thought they made me a fantastic gun, but I never heard back from them. :confused:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
E-MAIL is a nice tool but it's not substitute for US Registered Mail. Send a Registered Letter addressed to the Customer Service Manager and get a return receipt, they'll respond!

·
Registered
70 Posts
So far the turn around time on my emails has been about 4-5 hours. Not sure what is going on there. I might just try to send an email to the gemeral info address instead of to Chris himself and see how that goes. I sent a thank you back to him for answering my email so promptly and he answered back with in 30 minutes. Not sure what is going on there.

Jess

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally

Thanks Kruzr! I recieved a reply from Dennis today. He answered all my questions. I guess their generic address is not a good place to go for answers. I'll hold onto Dennis's address and hope he never quits.

Registered mail is fine, if you trust the government and want them to know who you correspond with! Gee! Do I sound paranoid?

Thanks to all who gave information. I greatly appreciate it. It's hell being a sole bread winner of a family. Just never enough time in the day to get done what needs to be done. Everyone is awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts