1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Buddy 'KE' E5MC sent me pictures of his Heinie Built BHP.
Not too often you see a checkered BHP frontstrap due to the
thin metal volume.

Richard Heinie is considered the 'best' for good reasons.

I am pretty darned jelous !!!!!!

Pictures put here at E5MC's request :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Now THAT is a combat, no frills BHP! No hammer bite too! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
My Buddy 'KE' ECM5 sent me pictures of his Heinie Built BHP.
Not too often you see a checkered BHP frontstrap due to the
thin metal volume.

Richard Heinie is considered the 'best' for good reasons.

I am pretty darned jelous !!!!!!

Pictures put here at ECM5's request :D

You beat me to it. I was just about to post these pictures for him. Very nice High Power BTW.

You beat me to it. I was just about to post these pictures for him. Very nice High Power BTW.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Thanks guys. Something's not visible in the pic's are a BarSto barrel, beveled mag well, checkered back strap, serrated rear of slide, thumb safety that goes "snick, snick". Certainly the gem of my meager collection. The gun was originally built for Walt Rauch whom I understand wrote it up in an article a number of years ago. He then sent it back to Mr. Heinie to resell for him. I purchased it from the second owner who claims no more than 500 rounds fired. :rock:

·
Registered
211 Posts
The pistol is nice, but I keep drooling over that holster (looks to be a Heinie-Alessi DOJ) in the picture. I miss mine (crushed in luggage-thank you TSA:barf:) and have been trying to find another for a couple years. I don't know if I will ever get those I have in the backlog at Alessi.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Only a 1911, try John Ralston at 5shot leather. He builds a copy of the Alessi/Heinie DOJ and DOJS. Every bit as good as the original holster. :rock:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Very nice! Almost reminds me of my own Heinie BHP. Although, this one has been taken 2 steps further as far as mods.
Mine doesn't have any front strap treatment, and still has the stock barrel. Also, no welded beavertail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts