1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought an eagle Mk V thigh holster for my USP with UTL light. The UTL is the only light designed to fit the USP without adapters and is the one sold under H&Ks name. It dosen't seem to fit. The holster holds the pistol well untill a light is attatched then it will not allow the pistol to be inserted. There is also an extra few inches of holster past the muzzel, which is what they look like on thier web site too. Is the holster designed to carry the light unattatched bellow the muzzle? Thats the only way it would all seem to fit. So what am I missing? Did they send me the wrong holster? Does anyone know why there is all the extra length?
Here are some pics of the pistol without the light in the holster and of the pistol not fitting with the light attatched: not fitting 1
not fitting 2
holstered pistol no light
Here is the pic of a holstered pistol with light on Eagles web site:
Eagle

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
EXCATM,

I checked their web site and they do indeed offer the MK V L/M (with light mount). Are you sure they sent you the right one? I also think you should give them a call and make sure. Eagle is a reputable maker so I'm pretty sure they will correct the problem.

Good Luck

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Redhat see my post above I did talk to Eagle and they do not offer that holster for a USP with light according to thier rep who answers thier phone and does sales. They said that they offer it foe many different modles but not a USP and that lightfighter had it listed wrong.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
That isn't ver good for their marketing. I kinda like the Safariland 6004. I have an older eagle SAS but I don't need the light. It holds my M1911 or CZ75 equally well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts