1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited eBay today and bid on one of Ken Null's holsters for the 1911. I won the thing, another master leathersmith added to my collection.

Wowzers.

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
Jim:

Pics, pics, we want pics when you get the holster.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Funny, I visited ebay yesterday looking for Null holsters but didn't find anything no matter how I searched. How are these listed? Do you have to URL to the holster that you won?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Jim V, was it Ken's UNS? If so I have one and it is a great holster. Use it and tell me if Ken L. Null is as good as I say. Regards, Richard:D

PS Ken's holsters don't bring what they should on E-Bay as most don't know his name.

Does it look like this?

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,222 Posts
I've had good holster luck on ebay, too. I got a complete Blocker Lifeline rig for $25, two new-in-bag Hill Fas Tracs for $50, two new-in-bag Safariland 010s for $50, an El Paso Luger holster w/belt for $50, etc.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The holster was listed (is listed) as Null holster .45 auto Seventrees (ASP) - Item #3647473031 The holster can be viewed for 90 days. As to the url, I have not had any luck getting it correct when I try to copy it. sorry.

I hit the place and checked "ending today" for holsters and there it was.

It goes real nice with the ALessi full flap holster for the Commander I got there too.

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,222 Posts
Richard - I think the El Paso holster is called the M1900 or M1902; it is a ringer for the holsters used by the U.S. military during early Luger trials. I can't post a pic, but there is probably one at the El Paso website. The belt has the round, brass "U.S." buckle; it might be called an M1911 belt. I don't know where El Paso gets their model numbers, with the M1916 repro called M1940, and M3 repro called the M1942, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts