1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at purchasing a new Eclipse Target II and want some recent experiences that anyone may have with this model.

Thank you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one and Love it. It did take a few hundred rounds to break in, the only trouble i have at this point is an occasional failure to feed semi wad cutters. This only happens after firing a few hundred rounds and the feed ramp gets covered in carbon. I am quite happy with the accuracy, feel, and reliablility of the gun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also have the Eclipse Target II. On the first trip to the range, I had 7 malfunctions in 100 rounds. On second trip, I had 3 in 100. Since then, I have not had a single problem of any sort(1300 total rounds). I have 1factory 8-round mag and 1 Wilson, both run feed perfectly. I am now completely comfortable with it's reliability, and it is as accurate as any gun I have shot. Enjoy!

Erik

:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I should be stroking the check on Thursday so my dealer can order it. I'm hoping that all is well with it and that I really have no reliability problems. (Other than normal break-in).:grumble: Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love my Eclipse Target II. I have about 1000 rds through mine with zero problems. It shoots better than I do of course. Just love the look and feel of the gun. I have been using six Kimber 8 rd mags and they work well. Cleaning is a bit tougher do to the textured surfaces (even inside the gun). Your cleaning / oiling cloth tends to drag and leave lint. My only complaint.
Dom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts