1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
John Harrison (Precision Gun Works) who post regularly has done a number of them and has just finished doing one for me. Waiting on it to be returned from being re-finished next week. Baer Concept VII

------------------
NRA Life Member

The important things are always simple.....The simple things are always hard.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by G Selph:
John Harrison (Precision Gun Works) who post regularly has done a number of them and has just finished doing one for me. Waiting on it to be returned from being re-finished next week. Baer Concept VII

Thanks, I'll try to contact him.

Neal

·
Registered
695 Posts
Originally posted by Neal:
Thanks, I'll try to contact him.

Neal

Neal...I sent a Springfield to John for checkering, dovetailing, and just about everything else you can customize on it...It is beautiful and it runs like a top...I think he is an excellent smith...I have a full house Kimber coming back from him this week and I will post some pics in the gunsmithing section...That is if he can get mine cranked out ahead of G Selph's

[This message has been edited by J MAC (edited 09-10-2001).]

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by J MAC:
I sent a Springfield to John for checkering, dovetailing, and just about everything else you can customize on it...It is beautiful and it runs like a top...I think he is an excellent smith...I have a full house Kimber coming back from him this week and I will post some pics in the gunsmithing section...

J MAC,
Thanks, that is good news. I sent an e-mail to John and received a first class reply. I'll watch for your photots.

Neal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts