1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,302 Posts
I guess I'm strange, but after experiencing his snakeskin, I'm not interested in his standard serrations.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
Sorry, Bluetooth!

I was alluding to the fact that I haven't received a request to order an Ed Brown Executive for any of my customers. I thought I would have by now. I may have to buy one just for the cause!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Sir.

Damian

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
BT:
Since Oct 1st was their launch date, you can expect to see them beginning to filter into Dealers hands within 90 days of that date or around the end of the December. If EB is caught up on orders, maybe sooner, but I would expect them in about 4-6 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
On the Executive series. I got an order confirmation and the Estimated, (I repeat estimated) ship date is 123103. In the past with Ed Brown products most are plus or minus a couple of weeks.

There are some pictures on the Ed Brown Web site that may meet you desires in the short term.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
M:
The Bobtail version in the Executive Series is called the Executive Carry (basically the same features and options as the Kobra Carry except it will feature serrations on the slide and 25LPI Checkering on the frontstrap and mainspring housing instead of the Snakeskin treatment).

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've handled the Executive models and thought the 25lpi checkering to offer a better hold than the snakeskin. I compared them side by side and chose the executive over the cobra. This is of course only opinion. When I'm ready for a 1911 it WILL be an Ed Brown though and that is fact.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts