1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my custom EB in for some tweaking. Wasn’t crazy with my own choices so I sent it in for some upgrades. Man it came out excellent. Added a one piece magwell, rear slide serrations, ball cuts, reverse crown barrel, and asked for G10 grips. I am thrilled with the outcome. They discounted the grips and they sent me the original grips and mainspring housing back with the gun. Now to shoot it. Taking it out Tuesday to the range when I’m off. I can’t wait.
Finger Wood Engineering Bumper Auto part

Green Air gun Trigger Gesture Finger

Air gun Wood Trigger Grey Gun barrel

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
nice upgrades and enjoy!

Reactions: Michael W Cuber

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just shot it up against my Nighthawk Agent 2. I’ve been trying to teach myself to shoot with my left eye (I’m right handed) since I’m now left eye dominant. Probably why I drag a bit to the left. The first target is my Agent 2 at 7 yards. Second target is the EB.
Light Yellow Red Gas Font

Automotive tire Yellow Art Gas Font

·
Registered
276 Posts
They are really quick. I UPS'ed a slide to them to be refinished on a Tuesday. They got it early the next day. Immediately did the work. Shipped it out late Wed, and I had it back Thursday. This was all using UPS ground, before UPS required air shipping on handguns. The satin finishing was superb.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts