1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed I made a spelling error and was wondering how to edit a post, am I just not seeing the button? :confused:

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Bottom right, if you're logged in. To the left of the quote button below your signature line.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see it on certain post of mine but not others??? Anyone else have the same thing happen? I can edit post in this thread just not on another thread of mine. :confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, that makes since then. Kind of an odd feature that I haven't seen on forums before. Thanks for clearing that up.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
I've never experienced this particular problem. I always use the desktop version, even when on my phone. Maybe logging out and clearing your cookies? I don't know. Someone may come along with the answer.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I have the same issue with the dang spell check on my phone.. It writes some pretty interesting stuff sometimes. Then realize it later on and it's to late..

·
Registered
6,216 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,345 Posts
I'm amazed at some of the words that Siri comes up with on my iPhone. Sometimes it takes longer to correct her mistakes than if I would have finger typed it myself.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
OMG you should see some of the "auto corrected" messages my phone sends....Say Raylan, where do you get a Sherman Tank?
The same place I get me Stinger missles. Yuri Orlov.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts