1911Forum banner

EGW WORK

747 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Recon
Just got my 1911 loaded springfield back from George Smith/EGW. Trigger job,sight mount (and i suspect a little tinkering) well let me tell you. this is some outstanding work, perfect trigger and break,never have had a trigger break like this just perfect.......groups again WOW , won't write it all up but held my own against a Les Baer................all this plus great customer relations and more than fair pricing.............can't say to much good about EGW and George.....
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY.........good thinkin hydra, but i think gettin G to work sundays is out....

johnny ringo says "i ain't got no problem with you doc."

· Registered
161 Posts
I think George draws the line somewhere around the 19-20 hours a day point. I know he was working until 0030 or later a few nights getting Doug ready for Bianchi this year. Maybe if we can mainline some caffeine into him we can get the extra 3 hours that he wastes now sleeping. He can have a hour then to shower and eat. The Bionic Gunsmith, Sorry George, I forgot we already have the Million Dollar Gunsmith out there. I'll think of a new title.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.