1911Forum banner

Ejercito Argentina Ballester-Molina....

1936 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Boeing7873
Picked this Ballester-Molina up this morning; matched serial number on frame and inside of slide; all matching numbers on frame, slide, barrel, and two magazines. No import marks to be found anywhere... I can't find any evidence that it's been refinished; if that holds up to your discerning eyes - I think winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Photos:

I'll let you guys guess how much...for now!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Yours is Argentine Navy by the crest on the right side of slide, as is mine, the only thing I can see that is altered is the grip on the safety side that has been rounded at the top.
I love mine and it shoots as good as my 3 colts.

· Registered
10 Posts
Yours is Argentine Navy by the crest on the right side of slide, as is mine, the only thing I can see that is altered is the grip on the safety side that has been rounded at the top.
I love mine and it shoots as good as my 3 colts.
Army, Ejercito. Clearly marked. Not Navy. and the grips are the original shape, no alterations.
If you have pointy grip tips, you have replacements.

This is by far the best Army BM I have ever seen. Congratulations and let me know when you get tired of it. DO NOT SHOOT IT. I can send you a pile to shoot. That one belongs to the picture shooting category. If you ever decide to sell... 😍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.