1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That's a great pic, at a couple of levels. It is a great picture of that knife (probably the tactical knife that started the trend for most of us), it looks like seldom seen black and white (although I can see the brass inside the mags), and the acccompanying pistol isn't a 1911. Like most of the members of this forum, I'm always hotter for a 1911 than anything else, but the stark silver S&W in this "black and white" photo is very cool!:cool:

BTW, if you like that pic, I can email you a picture of a custom CQC-7 you'll really drool over. If I could figure out how to post it here, I would (kinda frustrating...:mad: ). geegee

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
John,
Check your email! Thanks, geegee

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geegee,

Ha! That's funny, I didn't even realize that I posted my S&W 10mm on the 1911 forum.

Actually, I've done the un-imaginable to most users on this forum, as I've gone away from 1911's in general. I still have my Colt Delta Elite, in 10mm. It's my only 1911 pistol left in my collection. I just find the feel of the S&W pistols a lot better.

As for the pic, I love them too! They came out much better than I thought they would. And you're right about the black/white contrast... believe me, this was by accident ;)

Actually, I think the brass in the mag holes is really cool... a suttle hint at color! ;)

Maybe I'll forward them to Emerson! :D

-Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts