1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone have experience with this company? They make 1911 as well as FAL rifles.

I am looking at their TSM 3 (race gun) and wonder if anyone has good or bad experience with them (any 1911 will do)?

http://www.entreprise.com/1911/1911_handguns.htm

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
230 Posts
They are good guns, the problem is they are not currently manufacturing pistols unless of course they have resumed.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Entreprise Arms

I have an Entreprise Titlist P500 made in 1999. It is the same as the current model Medalist P500. The gun shoots great and handles any kind of ammo from ball to Winchester SXT's...doesn't fail to feed or fire. Although I did not buy the gun directly from entreprise I have done business with them, always with good results, never a problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked to Enterprise last Friday (I sent in my SA Mil-Spec to install the ghost ring) and was told that they are not making any frame at all (at least for now). I asked the lady when… she said that may be in a few months (but I don’t think so).

Unfortunately the 1911 that they made “may” not be California legal (even though they are based in Southern California)… what a bummer! 

For almost the price for a Wilson or Ed Brown, do they really “worth” that much money?? The TSM are starting at $1500 and pushing all the way up to $2500.

·
Registered
294 Posts
If the guns they are making are as good as mine I'd have to say they are worth the price. So, they are selling guns but not frames. Sounds like S/A...I tried to buy a 45 slide a while back and the lady there told me she hadn't had a slide to sell in several years and didn't know when she would have one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts