1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'd like to see some steel followers on their .45 magazines. Looks like the CMF.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got an email on these the other day. Was excited till I realized I had already wasted $80+ on 9mm Wilson mags for my Defender. Really like the .45 Wilson mags but I don't know if I'll ever trust the 9mm mags again.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
all the features are covered except for the spacer. is this the same plastic spacer as seen on the previous models or welded?

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
I like these. Been shooting the original ETMs for a good while in Steel Challenge and other gun games with great success. Never had any issues with the spacer or anything else for that matter - so far. While I have no idea what a 'Vickers mag' is, I am patiently waiting for the Havanajim Competition 9mm ETM - an extended single-stack mag, 14-round capacity, thick impact-resistant baseplate, witness holes for all rounds. The extended portion having slight serrations fore and aft for grip. Also a small, slightly recessed rectangle near the base at the spine for the included, custom numbering stickers. Once can dream, right?

·
Registered
21,854 Posts
I am patiently waiting for the Havanajim Competition 9mm ETM - an extended single-stack mag, 14-round capacity, Once can dream, right?
How about a stepped pistol magazine like the Surefire 60 and 100 round AR magazine? 60 rounds in the length of a conventional 30.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
The magazines look great.

I've not had good luck with Wilson magazines in the past though. I'd buy them in a heart beat, if they had a steel follower with a dimple.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts