1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One tucked in...then snap down your favorite IWB holster and 1911 to a gunbelt...and another T Shirt over all...no sweat...no cold slabsides on your sides...

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wear an "A-Shirt" (aka old man shirt, wife beater shirt, tank top etc..) under any shirt(even T-shirts) I wear as an outer garment to keep ole slab-sides or any other pistol I carry concealed from coming in contact with my flabby middle-age bulge.

Rick

------------------
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -- Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
J MAC - I always where an undershirt to separate my body from my 1911. I could never get used to the feeling of metal against my bare skin. Plus I always figured the undershirt would act as somewhat of a 'sweat guard'.

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
I just always wear a button down open in front, sweatshirt or jacket over the t-shirt to keep my weapon concealed.

------------------
"Double-action in an auto pistol seems to me an ingenious solution to a non-existent problem." -Jeff Cooper G&A mag Oct. 1973

[This message has been edited by Kimber45 (edited 10-21-2001).]

·
Registered
953 Posts
I go with "wife beaters" or A shirts myself. They don't restrict movement as much as having 2 t shirts on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts