1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
73,072 Posts
I don't see how CZ can even build them for that price and still make any money on them. Anybody who wants one should grab it quick before either the price goes up or CZ finally decides they really can't afford to make them anymore. I still remember how Springfield had such a good thing going with their WW2 Mil-Spec until they ultimately decided it was too much of a loss-leader to keep in production.

·
Registered
857 Posts
It has a short trigger, retro thumb safety and a retro wide hammer. Nice.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
After reading Nakano's review, I ordered one through gunbroker on Monday for $699 and I checked GB again last night (Tues) and saw the same deal Wilsonedbrown shared. Oh well, I feel like I still got a good price compared to what they are going for at Buds or other GB auctions.

·
Administrator
73,072 Posts
I paid close to MSRP, but I don't care as it's a great gun. Sometimes you get a good deal and sometimes you don't. I'd rather overpay for a great gun than get a good deal on a stinker, because after a year or so it no longer matters what I paid for something.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Great price. Unfortunately these are still verboten in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Maryland as they do not yet appear to the State Police Handgun Roster of approved handguns for purchase. Looking forward to range reports for all those who got in on the deal.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday afternoon, ordered it last Tuesday but my ffl dropped the ball and didn't send the seller their info. Got a new ffl Friday and it shipped. Like others have said the pistol is tight very tight, and the oil its drenched in it. Wiped it down last night and it has a nice finish no blemishes, plan to clean and lube it tonight or tomorrow. I didn't get the $650 deal but the serial number is in the 330's and I'm very happy with the purchase.

·
Administrator
73,072 Posts
Well, mine went back to the mother ship this morning to fix a bad thumb safety. At least they sent me a return shipping label, which was nice.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Out of curiosity I just called CZ customer service and was told the entire first run of 1000 are being made by Dan Wesson with no plans for any more at the moment, of course that could change.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
True dat!:rock:
It's going to be a while. Ordered on the 19th, and sent in check by mail. As of today they still haven't received it. By the time I get it - it may be a collector's item.

They don't call it snail mail for nothing.

·
Administrator
73,072 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts