Instructions for Installing #202 King's Extended Slide Stop
1. Make sure the pistol is unloaded, and remove the magazine.
2. Take care not to remove too much of the slide stop catch.
3. This is an easy installation if you are familiar with the workings of the Colt pistol.
4. Install, and re-assemble pistol. Test for safe function.
5. Due to wide variation and quality of magazines on the market with sloppy followers, check if follower is engaging stop properly and not overriding. If overriding, gun will not stay open on last shot. Select good quality magazines.