1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,m still waiting for replacement of the pistol I bought,found defective while function testing dry,and immediately as per instructions,returned to the repair facility in Hop Bottom.There is no excuse for releasing a defective handgun in the first place and in the second for the snail-like response.See overdue praise for Paraordnance (july 28th posting)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by n2299:
FYI Para's factory is closed from July 23 - Aug 13th for retooling.

That should be their problem,not mine.They surely could get one from one of their distributors or alternatively,give me back my money and let me choose whether to buy a Para or go elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I totally agree,,with the money we're dropping for a 2 lb piece of machined steel (sometimes plastic) we should have some reassurance that the product will function or money returned. I'm tired of customer service being defined as " we will fix it after we have your money". I just read at the Para-ord site that they put their guns through numerous tests before leaving factory. If so, there should not be ANY malfunctions. I know, I'm not being realistic, but after more than 50 years on this planet, I'm sure getting tired of giving my money with the hope that what I buy will work as designed, IMHO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts