1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice thread. Here is my Nighthawk Custom Talon II Bobtail in Black and OD Green along with my DGG SnG and Daryl Ralph Gunhammer. Both also green. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405885630.461024.jpg

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Well I do have these from guns past. I still have the knives, but not the guns.

Ruger Blackhawk in .45 Colt with a custom by Eddie White of Shadow Knives and a 3rd Issue SFO Harness Jack that was a SFO for Charlie Campagna. I got to test and review each of the first three in the series back then. Each HJ was designed by Charlie using historical patterns and specific punches taken from his research in the pattern.

Ruger New Vaquero. I can't recall if this is .357 or .45. The knife is a Boker Arbolito out of Argentina. The choker I made.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I think if we where giving out awards, we would have to give the best overall picture to US1911 for his Crown Royal picture. That is a classic and I can't stop going back to that one!!! It makes me wonder how the rest of his day went.

Great job everyone and thanks for participating! It feels like things are getting back to normal around here once more!

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
I dig flames, I dig it when knife scales mimic the stocks on pistols. Yes, I know, I've got issues, but my obsession with flames or knives or guns isn't one of them.:D

I gave the black flamed aluminum grips to a friend's son, so that he could join us for a BBQ with his new Remington R1. Here's a pic from that event too, even though there isn't a knife in this pic, the cigar cutter does have 2 sharp blades.:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered directly from the SA store; here are the SKU from my order. Note that each side has it's own SKU, and the right side has an ambi cut.

SKU PI5146CB
PRODUCT COCOBOLO CHECKERED CROSS CANNONT RIGHT SIDE LOGO (WIDE MOUTH MAG WELL)

SKU PI5145CB
PRODUCT COCOBOLO CHECKERED CROSS CANNONT LEFT SIDE LOGO (WIDE MOUTH MAG WELL)

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
I ordered directly from the SA store; here are the SKU from my order. Note that each side has it's own SKU, and the right side has an ambi cut.
Thank you, I had those in my cart, but I bailed out, cause I wasn't sure what they meant by wide mouth magwell, but I guess that means flat-bottom for magwell.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Just a few "tools."

Kahr P9, S&W H.R.T., and a special cigar cutter.

We have ways of dealing with rustlers down here. S&W M19-4 and a Case Bluegrass Bone Trapper with hand engraved bolsters.

21 - 40 of 343 Posts