1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
10 to 12 weeks , Alan In Texas is listed as a dealer in Sparks website he tries to keep 1911 gear in stock. I reccomend Him.

·
Registered
685 Posts
It took 10 weeks for mine: Aug. 22 - Oct. 31.

Yep, it came yesterday. Whoo Hoo!

------------------
Steve "El Roto" G.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Glad you got it, El Roto. Hope you are pleased with it. I know I'm very satisfied with mine.

I wear it every day. Stuffed with a cocked & locked Colt Repro. Loaded with 230 grain ball. Heavy, but comfortable.

Great holster!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered my VMll on August 20 Sparks told me 6 to 8 weeks. Got it August 28 almost fainted.The only thing that I could think of for my speedy delivery was that the holster is for a government 1911 right hand shooter.Fairly common request maybe they stock these.However long it takes you it will be worth the wait.Best IWB holster I ever had and that includes holsters from Mitch Rosen,Kramer,etc. you get the idea.Good luck, ShooterJD

·
Registered
685 Posts
I love it, Harry. It's the my first leather *and* first IWB holster I've owned (I have a Bladetech IDPA style) and I have a feeling it'll spoil me for life.

It was pretty tight at first, but an application of the "Baggie Trick" took care of that. Too bad I'm flying out of town today; I can't wait to wear it full time.

------------------
Steve "El Roto" G.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I recently (before I found this forum) ordered a Kramer IWB#3. The others I was considering are the Sparks VMII and the Rosen ARG Slim. What I've read here sure reinforces that any of the custom holster makers (you guys especially
) are a good bet.

Can anybody relate to me any firsthand experience with the Rosen ARG Slim?

Much appreciative,

/TCP

·
Registered
22 Posts
I called and placed an order for a VM2 the same day you placed your order. I was told on the phone 8-14 weeks.

bkm...

------------------
Anyone worth shooting, is worth shooting twice...

·
Registered
329 Posts
That wait time sucks! I walked into the San Antonio gun show Saturday to Mr. Yoasts booth and picked up a VM II for commander size. I'd hate to wait any longer than that. Nelson.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts