1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone that has gotten and read their American Rilfeman this month (Dec issue) I am sure was happy to see the article on page 62 about the FBI's report on crime for 2008. It clearly spells out how the rise in legal gun ownership has lead to a reduction in violent crimes across the board. That being said, how can we still have politicians out there singining the gun ban blues when we have see the opposite trends (a major rise in violent crimes) in other countries that have gun bans ? The question is. Since we have not kicked them out of office for misrepresenting the American people, and they are raping us with their salaries, who is more stupid, The Politicians or us ? People need to look up impeachment and se how they can take action againist politicians that do not represent their interest. Last time I checked, a politician that made political decisions based on their own gains (usually financial) instead of on the will of their voters was called.. .. .. Yep.. A Crook.

I think it is time we really let the politicians in Washington as well as the local politicians know how we fell. If you agree with this post and want to get rid of the politicians that are not representing you interest write to your Congressman and Senators and let them know how you feel. Get others to do it as well, Nothing gets a politicians attention more than a stack of "Streighten up or leave office" letters.

Thanks for reading

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Cool :)

How many millions did we the tax payer pay to be told what everyone on this forum already knows.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Cool :)

How many millions did we the tax payer pay to be told what everyone on this forum already knows.
Probably the wrong first letter...I'd say at least a "B" possibly a "T" the way it's going currently! :(

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
1. Don't confuse a liberal with facts.

2. Gun control is NOT about safety. It's about CONTROL!

All the statistics in the world will not change the liberals.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The truth be known we should let all the crooks out of jail as I can handle them, and put all them clowns in Washington behind bars for what they are doing to this country.:mad:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
1. Don't confuse a liberal with facts.

2. Gun control is NOT about safety. It's about CONTROL!

All the statistics in the world will not change the liberals.
Agreed!!!

For anyone who hasn't read it yet...please go out and get Glenn Beck's "Arguing with Idiots" book. I'm willing to bet most on here would love it! (I make no profit off the sale of this book)

That and he's a heck of a nice guy...a personal inspiration to me!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Agreed!!!

For anyone who hasn't read it yet...please go out and get Glenn Beck's "Arguing with Idiots" book. I'm willing to bet most on here would love it! (I make no profit off the sale of this book)

That and he's a heck of a nice guy...a personal inspiration to me!
I've got mine, it arrived last week, it's written in a way that's almost the same style as the show and the second chapter on the 2nd amendment is written by Alan Gura of DC vs Heller and the back pages include all the sources and citations throughout the book

On page 44 they've actually got a very good example of this report in practice where it tells of one of those little known massacres from the 18th century back in 1775 when a "Demoniac" (as the Gazette paper described him) shot three people and wounded another with a sword before being taken down by other's with guns. Of course back then the paper did the exact opposite of what they do today and said how this was an example of why people should be armed and how it was a right of the citizens.

It's a good book alright, I managed to get mine for about $45 off of E-bay brand new after postage, handling and currency conversion and I'm on the other side of the planet so it shouldn't cost that much in the US then only about $15-25

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I've got mine, it arrived last week, it's written in a way that's almost the same style as the show and the second chapter on the 2nd amendment is written by Alan Gura of DC vs Heller and the back pages include all the sources and citations throughout the book

On page 44 they've actually got a very good example of this report in practice where it tells of one of those little known massacres from the 18th century back in 1775 when a "Demoniac" (as the Gazette paper described him) shot three people and wounded another with a sword before being taken down by other's with guns. Of course back then the paper did the exact opposite of what they do today and said how this was an example of why people should be armed and how it was a right of the citizens.

It's a good book alright, I managed to get mine for about $45 off of E-bay brand new after postage, handling and currency conversion and I'm on the other side of the planet so it shouldn't cost that much in the US then only about $15-25
Wow...until I read your last sentence I was going to say please just contact me if you need another of his books (coming shortly) $45 is way to much to pay! But the $15-25 is more like it!

I guess soon our dollar will be worthless and it will be like some countries in Africa where we'll be paying a million dollars for milk...everything is relative!

God - I never thought I'd live this long to see this happen to my country!...Sad!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Wow...until I read your last sentence I was going to say please just contact me if you need another of his books (coming shortly) $45 is way to much to pay! But the $15-25 is more like it!
Well I figure I actually got a pretty good deal, there's virtually no copies in Australia and some of the sites I could order it from charged about $50, not including postage and handling, so it could cost upwards of $65.

I guess soon our dollar will be worthless and it will be like some countries in Africa where we'll be paying a million dollars for milk...everything is relative!

God - I never thought I'd live this long to see this happen to my country!...Sad!
Well the best way to deal with that is probably to do what they have in both Glenn Beck and Mark Levin's radio adds and buy gold as it keeps it value or anything solid that can't be in the tons worth

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The truth be known we should let all the crooks out of jail as I can handle them, and put all them clowns in Washington behind bars for what they are doing to this country.:mad:

Amen to that thought.

The only reason the politicians try gun bans is because of the fear a legally armed citizens puts down their spine. Someday, it'll come to a north vs. south, but this time it'll be over guns and our freedom not taxes.

·
Administrator
74,040 Posts
Gun Control isn't about GUNS. It's about CONTROL.

(Taking orders for bumper stickers now)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts