1911Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small Pistol Primers can be backordered from fedarm.com (Fort Smith - FSAAP) - Bulk Pack (5,000) primers delivered for around $170 ($32 shipping for each pack). No indications on when backorders are filled....but CC is charged immediately. May be helpful for folks that can afford to wait.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Small Pistol Primers can be backordered from fedarm.com (Fort Smith - FSAAP) - Bulk Pack (5,000) primers delivered for around $170 ($32 shipping for each pack). No indications on when backorders are filled....but CC is charged immediately. May be helpful for folks that can afford to wait.
So, they're going to immediately charge my CC $202, then I'm waiting until hell freezes over (possibility)? before I get my merchandise?
Uh, I think not.
But thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,339 Posts
They have LPP in stock... for $499.99/case 😳
10 cents per primer....I think not; I'll pass. My head has little enough hair on it, I don't need to be scalped as well.

·
Super Moderator
16,339 Posts
Agreed! There just wasn't a strong enough emoji for that... the shocked face was even understated.
Understood, and agreed on the emoji's.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, they're going to immediately charge my CC $202, then I'm waiting until hell freezes over (possibility)? before I get my merchandise?
Uh, I think not.
But thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
Actually, the price I quoted included the $32 shipping “delivered for around $170”. I paid for Signature Required do my charge was $174.19. Nonetheless, I agree that tying up that much for an unknown delay is untenable for many. I’m hoping that taking consumer backorders means that shipping could be somewhat sooner. But I have no reason for that hope. I’ll update this post when I receive a shipment notification.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I don't think I'll be ordering anything from them. Did a Google search and noticed that the Better Business Bureau was second on the list of what popped up. About 12 complaints of faulty 300 blackout ammo and long waits for outcomes. Seems as if at least their Range Grade ammo are "reloads".
As an EDIT to this post, can't please everyone so I guess, like everything else, if you feel good about, go for it. :)

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
I’m hoping that taking consumer backorders means that shipping could be somewhat sooner. But I have no reason for that hope. I’ll update this post when I receive a shipment notification.
It does at least imply that there will be some coming available... I looked at their site for kicks and they have lots of product not availible for BO.

If you can afford to spend the money, your not out anything..... and you might just catch a break!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have LPP in stock... for $499.99/case 😳
I’m wondering if there’s a problem with that particular listing. It seems that has to be for a quantity higher than 5,000. These are 4x the pricing of every other primer listing. Even though they’re out of stock, their Lead Free LPP in the same qty are $117.95. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t blindly order without confirmation from the site.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
I’m wondering if there’s a problem with that particular listing. It seems that has to be for a quantity higher than 5,000. These are 4x the pricing of every other primer listing. Even though they’re out of stock, their Lead Free LPP in the same qty are $117.95. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t blindly order without confirmation from the site.
I thought the same initially but notice it's the only one "in stock" so maybe they are being opportunistic. ?

*ETA I bought some a while back for $0.023 delivered.... to try out just because they were so cheap... but haven't tried them yet.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I thought the same initially but notice it's the only one "in stock" so maybe they are being opportunistic. ?

*ETA I bought some a while back for $0.023 delivered.... to try out just because they were so cheap... but haven't tried them yet.
Well if you do get a chance to try them in the near future please let us know if you can, or remember;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'd do that...Edit....OK I found it.
thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Price is now $449.00. Google search revealed that these are Tulammo Primers. Look at the logo with a circle with an "M" inside it. It is a trademark.
Look at the trademark logo with a circle with an "M" inside it.
Font Material property Label

Ammunition

·
Registered
101 Posts
I back ordered the small pistol primers. I sent an email asking when to expect delivery and this is their response:

We regret to inform you that this back order happened due to site error. Our website updated and toggled an option that started allowing back orders, which we do not normally do.

Any open back orders will be cancelled and voided. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

U.S. Sales Rep
Federal Armament Sales Team

FedArm
5730 North 6th Street
Fort Smith, AR 72904
Phone: 1-888-652-6660
Fax: 1-914-227-9955
www.fedarm.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Price is now $449.00. Google search revealed that these are Tulammo Primers. Look at the logo with a circle with an "M" inside it. It is a trademark.
Look at the trademark logo with a circle with an "M" inside it.
They’re actually Murom primers, which is the reason for the “M” logo. TulAmmo and Barnaul are affiliated. Here’s their website.
Looks like they make every type of primer under the sun.

·
Registered
337 Posts
My order was cancelled....Same message as noted above....input error...product not available for back order. I had ordered 15,000.

You would think they would honor their mistake and allow the back order particularly it was paid in full at time of placement.

I think it says something about their business practices and whether they deserve future business.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.