1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after long and hard reaserch on kimbers at this site and others,and lots of foot work,listening to the anti-kimber nay sayers,i bought a cdp pro,LOVE IT!now im looking at a baer concept VIII love the looks of the gun and baer,s reputation,BUT after reading some of the posts in the 1911 forum,its kimber bashng time again ,only this time its baer!! jeeessss.. i think i,ll buy a bersa i know its junk!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't quite understand the rant. I own several Baers and a Kimber now too( along with many other 1911s. They all have their virtues and drawbacks. That does not make them any less valuable to me.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
If you are happy with your decisions, what difference does the next person's opinion make? I'm sure some think I'm crazy for dumping money into a Springfield mil-spec, waiting 22 months for an RRA, buying an Ed Brown, buying an RIA, etc. I don't care. My guns go bang everytime. They do what I ask, and do it well.

Be well!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yeah, it seems like there's been a lot of "bashing" around here, on all makes, but alot on Baers. I try to ignore it generally, and try to find out for myself. I have 3 Baers, and they have all been totally reliable and accurate from day one. If you like the Baer, I say get it and try it out. Baers may not be for everyone, but for lots of us, nothing feels quite the same as a solid hunk of steel Baer. I have many 1911s from almost all standard makers, and there's something about my Baers that makes them some of my favorite shooters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts