Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...New one to me.

My son just made me aware of the fact that there is a deal going on about FEMA ordering 500,000 coffin liners suitable for burying corpses of people exposed to ...????

Anybody heard anything about this?

I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but it this is a true deal it kinda makes me want to know why....

VR,
Harold

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
I heard about this a year or two ago, when it was related to Katrina or something (can't remember). Still, 500,000 is a lot of croakers!:eek:

If I recall they were fibreglass containers that had a hermetic seal.

I have had several students who have had the HINI flue. All were out of school for a few days, then back for more.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
They are probably for all of the people dying of the "HINI" flu. So far I do not know anyone with the "HINI" flu.
My daughter had H1N1, lasted 3 days and she was ready for school. The 'FEMA coffins' have been around for years, hold 4 bodies each, and can be seen on Google Earth.

4ea x 500,000 is 2 million bodies.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
500,000 liners ain't nothing. Think about it. St. Louis area alone hits over 3 million. Now 50 million is of a concern.

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
500,000 liners ain't nothing. Think about it. St. Louis area alone hits over 3 million. Now 50 million is of a concern.
Good point...

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
The 500,000 liners are stored at all the FEMA prison camps that were built:):)

You know, the one's everyone knows about, but no one has ever actually managed to see.

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
The 'FEMA coffins' have been around for years, hold 4 bodies each, and can be seen on Google Earth.
Hmmm. And hermetically sealed you say? Sounds like something handy for burying a large survival cache. Wonder if we can get a group buy on some surplus ones. Unused of course.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.