1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
Try not to promote my offerings around here too much, as I mostly come here for fun rather than profit, but since you asked... :)

After several delays, I'm FINALLY getting around to making up a bunch of f.o. and non-f.o. sights. Fiber-optic models will be similar to the sight I made up for Noklue3 some time ago, but improved in several areas. Currently plan to offer both high and low heights, and offer 2 different diameters of f.o. element. Will p.m. you when they're ready, if you're interested. Non-f.o. sights will also be of low and high configurations, with serrated rear face and NO white dot. All sights are hand-machined from bar-stock. Will share some pics when they're ready. Sorry for the delay, but I'm a one-man shop with too many irons in the fire.

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
I already have mine! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

These sights are the great for those with "old"eyes and for anyone wanting a better sight picture. It sure made a difference for me.

All the best,

Art

·
Registered
717 Posts
I would be interested in a couple of those plain serrated models (no dot) expecially if the stake hole lines up with the standard DW sight. I just put an MMC that I picked up off e-bay on the back of my Razorback.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts