1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my brand spankin new ECS this afternoon. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to the range until Saturday, and I've only fired a full sized Govt. Issue 1911 about 20 yrs ago when I was in the Navy, so I'm looking forward to it. However, for now, what I can say about it is this: As far as the fit and finish ratio to cost, they're giving Kimber a run for their money! As I said, I am of course truly green to 1911 type pistols, and can't really draw any comparisons performance wise to other makers, but I'll keep you posted with my experiences. Respects!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree with you 100%- Kimber had better watch their backs, I suspect that the CD's will continue to get better at a lower price. I am so impressed with my MS, that I am considering a full-size to replace the Ruger!! I guess I would have to change my user name then!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took my ECS to the range this afternoon. I was very pleased. 50 rounds of remington range ammo, zero problems, and easier to shoot and more accurate than my Keltec P-11 (if that's saying much, dunno).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts