1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally my KZ45 came in today after 13 months. WOW. Got the paper work started and now since I'm in for more punishment will turn around and send it back to Wilson for my ambi on Monday. Hate that SB215. Wish I could work it well with my left hand.Maybe I can have it back by the time my 10 day waiting period is up. Boy I hope the praise it was given many eons ago still stands. Fits well in my hand, Great posting, love to read all your inputs about Wilson handgun

Thanks
Irv (almost a KZ owner in CA)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey did your KZ-45 have the accessory rail that Wilson shows it has on it's web site.

·
Registered
445 Posts
HEY IRV:GUNNUTS HERE,Why did it take so long to get your KZ?I ordered mine 2-5-01 got it 4-10-01,don't you have a 1911 smith near you that could do the work for $20.00 bucks?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Ford:
Hey did your KZ-45 have the accessory rail that Wilson shows it has on it's web site.
Ford, no the one I look at did not, went back up to the site and it looks like the rail is a type that you probably epoxy on and or tap and screw.

Later, Ford
Irv

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by gunnuts:
HEY IRV:GUNNUTS HERE,Why did it take so long to get your KZ?I ordered mine 2-5-01 got it 4-10-01,don't you have a 1911 smith near you that could do the work for $20.00 bucks?
Hi Gunnut
I think I didn't become a pain calling. Wilson kept telling me that they only did ambi and adj sites in batches. I think because of the volume of orders they weren't going to jump my in. Then came SB215 and had to wait for DOJ tests, somewhere along the way they lost my order off their computer acording to John at WC. I kinda think the gun shop I ordered it thru did not keep a strong customer relations between Them, WC and me. Any way hope when all is said and done it shoots as best that I can without any problems. Be glad in about 6 years when I can retire and move to Arizona or Nevada both warm temp area and gun friendly states

Irv

1 - 5 of 5 Posts