1911Forum banner

Finally shot my RIA today...

1344 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Nat
At 17yrds, all were in the 10 ring. Awesome. I would say this is the best 1911 I've had in a LONG time! Giddy-up baby!:rock:
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Thats awesome!
Did you have to adjust the sights at all, or was it accurate out of the box?
I'm about to buy one after X-mas, and I've wondered if I would have to make any sight adjustments.

· Registered
31 Posts
Vinny -

Where did you get your RIA? I'm up in NoVa and looking to pick one up. So far GunBroker is the best deal ($310 delivered).

Thanks!

Jim

· Premium Member
5,392 Posts
You will not be sorry with your purchase. I have an RIA and 2 Armscor pistols and they are great. No problems whatsoever with any of them. As a matter of fact I am getting ready to get an Armscor Medallion in 40S&W. I use my RIA compact in 45ACP as my primary carry gun.

Navy87Guy, that is a very good price on the RIA.

· Registered
31 Posts
Well, I went ahead and ordered the RIA from GunBroker last night. As soon as they finish the paperwork shuffle, it should be on its way to me. So by next week I should be a happy RIA owner!

Then the "fun" begins...

Jim

· Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Navy87Guy, congrats on your purchase. I am sure that you will really like the gun. As a matter of fact I just got back from the gun range. Mine ran without a problem as usual!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.