1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got to go shot my trp over the weekend, and this thing is a dream to shoot, even though im not to good of a shot. it felt like the gun was doing all the work, ive never shot another 1911 before so its kinda hard to appreciate the quality, but i cant image anything shooting better. but my only complaint is the night sights are dim, i called springfield and got a build date of july 03, so my gun was anib the dealer had it as a personal pistol to shoot steel plates he has at his range, he shoot it about 200rds, and i think the tritium in the night sights is at the half life, are they coverd under warranty.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I doubt the sights are still under warranty, but I'm not sure so call or e-mail SA and check. Mine aren't the brightest either, but it doesn't bother me yet. Shoot and enjoy!

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
My TRP is great too. I suppose a Professional is better, but I can't justify the cost. I got mine years ago on sale for $999 new at Vances in Columbus. Best buy I ever made in a 1911. Enjoy your Pro and just have the night lights replaced when they fade. You may find you don't need them or want other sights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts