1911Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a couple of weeks of searching, looking, holding, and researching many different 1911's. I finally plunked down my cash at the local shop last night.:D
I decided on a SA PI9132L.

Now the wait begins. :(
Two weeks minimum.
I can't wait!!! :rock:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I took delivery of the same model gun two weeks ago, and it's very fine indeed. Worth waiting for. At least California is more lenient about something: it's a ten-day wait here.

Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At least California is more lenient about something:
Nah, only a 7 day wait over here.
I pick up my AR on Wed :D.
The two week minimum is an estimate from my dealer on the arival time for the gun.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Hehehehe war good call!!!!!! Since my CCW I never waited a day in my life ;) :rock:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Your model number doesn't seem to correspond with any listed on the SA website. But from the pic, you're getting the Loaded Stainless Target (adjustable rear sight).

I have this gun, and it is a great shooter. Although I've put only about 300 rounds through it so far, due to time constraints, it has been flawless and accurate as can be.

Enjoy.

Dr. Lecter

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Congrats on your new gun (when you finally get it!)

i don't know how you guys deal with these waiting periods! No wait at all where I am. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Actually, the one in your illustration is Springfield's PI19132L--same one that I, and I believe Hannibal Lecter, own.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright:rolleyes: I'm a candidate for the short bus.
PI9132L

Wouldn't have minded having it on hand last night. Got Robbed. Some SOB broke into my garage and stole my dirtbike:hrm:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Congratulations! Good luck waiting. :) The adjustable sights make it a fine shooter out to greater distances with different types of ammo.

Andy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts