1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I finally purchased a s&w 1911 today..I bought a S&W1911pd 4 1/4 scandium...This finishes off my goal of getting all three sizes of 1911's..Once I figure it out, I will post a picture of my three beautiful babies...Cant wait to shoot it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
that is the 1911 that wanted as my concealed, but do they offer that 1911pd 4 1/4 with an Ambidextrous Thumb safety? If not what options do I have as a lefty. I really like that model, even looking into the Crimson LaserGrips. Any advice would help, thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JeepGC28 said:
that is the 1911 that wanted as my concealed, but do they offer that 1911pd 4 1/4 with an Ambidextrous Thumb safety? If not what options do I have as a lefty. I really like that model, even looking into the Crimson LaserGrips. Any advice would help, thanks!
mine is set up for a righty...no ambi safety etc....sorry

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
milkbone:

congrats and enjoy that gun. i just purchased a full sized PD and have had her out three times to the range now. one very fine shooter and not as much recoil as i was expecting from the lighter scandium framed gun.

it is the 1st scandium that most have seen around here and all are amazed/pleased with how she feels (weight wise) and also how she also feels shooting (for those who i let try a few rounds through her).

looking forward to your pics.

be safe, shoot well.:rock:

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
posting pics?

i went through photobucket.com which is a photo hosting web site. it's free unless you need lots of space which they offer at a resonable price.

i transfer my pics to home computer and then upload to photobucket.com then post link (insert link) to them or just throw picture into the post here (insert picture) using the icons below the smiley face when writing your message.

others come at it other ways and may post on that.

be safe, shoot well.:rock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.