1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I finally foud the time during the holidays to finish this blaster for a friend/customer and thought you guys might enjoy a few pics.
Enjoy

Chris AKA Blindhogg

· Registered
822 Posts
A work of art VERY VERY NICE, how dose she shoot?

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Appreciate the kind words everyone.

ctrout carbon creation carbon fiber grips, Brown thumb safety, Wilson BT and Novak adj. rear sight

OZ 1911 She shoots quite nice, she is chamberd in 38 super and I actually enjoy shooting it. Its not a caliber I had messed with much in the past.

Dave Simpson Glad I could help, I hope your friends gets some use out of those tools. I looked him up, he seems according to his website to do great work. He was much younger than I thought he would be.

carmoney Its called contrast, I could not very well have pretty brass outclass my new shooter. PS I had to dig all the way to the bottom of my 5 gallon bucket of brass to find pieces with that much patina.

10ring Yes I do all my own machining, I do not outsource anything except the one or two times I had a pistol hardchromed (Tripp hardchrome rocks)

Dave Berryhill Yes I do have the Keller fixture and used to use it for checkering but am prety much nowadays using either a rotary table or indexing head for what I do nowadays. The more machining saavy I am becoming the more I use the latter two devices as they have much more flexability.

· Registered
144 Posts
blindhogg said:
Dave Simpson Glad I could help, I hope your friends gets some use out of those tools. I looked him up, he seems according to his website to do great work. He was much younger than I thought he would be.
Yeah Chris, he's just a punk kid still.:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.