1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question for the forum here. Has anyone who uses the FireFox browser and wanted to make a donation through the Trump/Pence donation site been unable to? In my case, the "Donation" button on the bottom of the webpage (after you pick the amount you want to donate) is grayed (well, blued :) ) out.

I'm wondering if it's a Lefty plot (because I bet that most of the FireFox coders are liberal) to deny Trump donations. I have no problem making a donation using Chrome/Proprietary browsers on my ASUS tablet (I don't care for using the tablet because the donation receipts are easier to save on the desktop). :confused:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
How is anyone supposed to check if you don't post the link to the website?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Right?

^^^^ this ^^^

Made a bigger donation to re-elect President Trump than ever I have any political campaign. But glad to try FireFox to make another one.

·
Registered
747 Posts
This page? Loaded just fine just now, this was like 30 seconds ago, latest n' greatest Firefox

I send 'em paper checks. Make 'em work for it. I pay most of my bills with checks, just to be an old curmudgeon.

Post a screenshot of your error?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
parallax said:
THE definitive question!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Firefox has never been a fan of conservatives but mine came up just fine. I keep it in reserve on my computer for cases just like this.

Clear your cache and try again.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Yes, Totally a "Lefty Plot"

Another Lefty Plot happened to me recently. I couldn't find my sunglasses. Obviously a Leftist Conspiracy was involved.

Later, I found them in my car. So either the Leftists simply moved them to mess with me, or they had taken them away temporarily to insert a tracking chip.

Bastards!

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's any of the WinRed ones (which basically means all of the Trump/Pence donation sites that are out there).

Even the Steve Scalise ones (which are basically WinRed too).

Ah well, I'll just use the tablet or send in a donation by mail.

Shouldn't donate crap to them anyway with the 90+ new begging emails I get from them daily even after making a donation.

And yes, MM. I do think it's a lefty plot. I'm almost tempted to try making a donation through the Biden/Harris site. What's the bet that one would go through without any issues?

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have never had a problem on Firefox making Republican contributions. For some reason, at the bottom of the payment form they want your zip code again. Most of the time it self populates. Sometimes it doesn't.

The thing that aggravates me is I have a very basic flip phone. It's okay go ahead and laugh. I get about 5 to 10 texts a day asking for money. I can't respond. Some of the texts are very insulting. I make all my donations on my home computer. If you gave money to every request you would have to be richer that Howard Hughes.

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
I still use gaagle and had a problem only once about 6 months ago. I contacted someone at Winred and have had no problems since.

I have always gave donations to the NRA and GOA and let them do their thing when it came to politics.

President Trump is the first President I have donated to starting in 2016. He is actually the only candidate for President that I have voted for instead of holding my nose and voting against the democrat.

They do send a ton of emails.

-

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish I only got 5-10 begging texts a day. I usually average 30 new ones just browsing the 1911 forums. :eek::mad:

No big deal though. I Googled why am I getting so many begging emails from the RNC, and most of the complaints I read were from people saying the Democrats are exactly the same. :rolleyes:

I imagine you could get yourself financially in trouble if you didn't have any self control.

Anyway, I used Chrome on the tablet and everything went smooth. :rock:

Thanks for everyones help. Even MM. :p

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Good thought

Or maybe the server was just very, very busy.
Maybe ‘magazineman’s Lefties are tying up the server making donations, so -we- cannot! That’s probably why they stole his sunglasses: as a disguise.

In any case: good thought. The server being busy warms the cockles of my heart.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
I've been making many donations using Google Chrome...You should always have at least 2 browsers on your PC, sometimes various sites/browsers are incomparable. Nothing new.

It is also in your best interest to have a PC security package witch verifies the site integrity (that they ARE who they SAY they are), it adds this function to the browser. I use Norton for this.

There is only one thing worse than the Lefty ;-) blocking your donation to POTUS, that would be to route it to Sleepy Joe's "Go Fund me page"!!! :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Yes, Totally a "Lefty Plot"

Another Lefty Plot happened to me recently. I couldn't find my sunglasses. Obviously a Leftist Conspiracy was involved.

Later, I found them in my car. So either the Leftists simply moved them to mess with me, or they had taken them away temporarily to insert a tracking chip.

Bastards!
Have you had any issues making donations to President Trumps campaign? :biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts