1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The firing pin anvil end of my 22TCM is expanding enough after ever couple of hundred rounds that it prevents the anvil from returning back into the firing pin stop hole. The only way to fix this failure is to file down the pin anvil so that it will fit into the hole. I've had to do this twice now. It appears to me that the firing pin is made of too soft of metal. Has anybody else experience this problem?

·
Registered
878 Posts
No. But Armscor replaced a firing pin that was cut a bit short, resulting in failure to fire about every 3rd round. Call Armscor USA tomorrow and let them know you have the problem. They will either send you a sound firing pin or have you send the weapon in to be properly repaired. They have great service. Give them a shout.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had fte issues with my 1911A1 CS, Armscor took care of me, no questions asked, no hassles, and no out of pocket expenses. They sent a currier to my house to pick up my pistol. They even threw in a 6 round mag when they shipped it back. As far as I'm concerned, best customer service in the business. They will take care of you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts