1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 pistols shooting the 7.62x25 cartridge.When shooting the CZ-52 the chinise copperwashed ammo fires. When shooting the Tokarev ( chinese version )the firing pin only indents the primer . Also the Pin in the slide that holds the firinpin and spring in has a weird pin with a longitudenal slot.It looks that this pin has to be compressed before someone can drive it out to work on the firing pin Any advice is appreciated Harry

------------------
H. D. Schwethelm

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Harry, 'Site Suggestions' has to do with suggestions regarding the operation of the site...not suggestions one might get from people on the site. Typically out of place posts get moved by the moderator of that individual forum to an appropriate forum...since you have only one post I suspect your are not aware of this. Also, since Marshall 'J' (Jason) is the moderator of this forum and also the Captain of this ship, he is often slow at getting to things like this. So to save him time and expedite an answer for yourself you go into the edit mode of your post and click the 'delete' button and resubmit. It will then be deleted along with any replies and you may then resubmit it in the right forum. If you don't want to retype it, you can copy and paste your text into the text box of the new post and save time for yourself too.

I'd try this question in perhaps the 'gunsmithing' forum and I'm sure you'll have better luck.

Galileo

[This message has been edited by Galileo (edited 01-02-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.