1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HA HA HA! I just wanted to be the first person to post in the new forum! Oh, btw, M1 Carbine, that is my favorite long arm. Now I can say that this is actually on topic

Steve

------------------
"Not having thought what should have been thought, not having said what should have been said, not doing what should have been done, I beg thee forgive me, O Father." paraphrase from the 13th Warrior

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Well coulnt be first so I guess I will settle for second

Lost my grandfathers M1. My Grandmother sold it after he past away a few years ago. Still trying to track down who bought it and maybe he will part with it do to the sentimental feelings attached to the rifle.

------------------
The defensive firearm is a special-purpose piece of safety rescue equipment, designed to extricate a person . . . from the immediate threat of savagely violent crime. It is like the fire extinguisher. . . . Neither piece of equipment will do you any good if you don't know how to use it or are not psychologically prepared to face danger with that gear in your trained hands in a terror situation.

·
Registered
332 Posts
whattya guys think of ruger mini 14 ranch rifles? anything i can do to help with accuracy? thanks to all.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by BOLANTEJ:
whattya guys think of ruger mini 14 ranch rifles? anything i can do to help with accuracy? thanks to all.
Clark Custom Guns has package deals for the Mini-14. Mix and match the custom work you want and send it off.
http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/stabilizer.htm

·
Registered
331 Posts
Originally posted by SteveW:
HA HA HA! I just wanted to be the first person to post in the new forum! Oh, btw, M1 Carbine, that is my favorite long arm. Now I can say that this is actually on topic

Steve

Love those M1 Carbines as well! Great little
firearm.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
You my think you're the first, but there sure seems to be a bunch of threads here that have older dates

Of course, I cheated, and moved in most of the old threads from the other forums...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Originally posted by BOLANTEJ:
Yup... Sell it

The Mini's aren't bad rifles, but the Non-Factory mags are junk, and Ruger mags are expensive, and hard to find...

Sadly, it's just too expensive to make them MOA capable, so I would opt for something else, but they are PC compared to my AR's...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts