1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one or have experience with one ? I recently purchased the Vertical Shoulder holster from them for my Colt Defender. While I like the design very much I feel that the actual straps that cross the back are a little on the thick and narrow side.
The thing that I most like about it is that there`s no need for any tie downs. All you do is pull the gun straight out and a snap unsnaps which releases the gun. This is all due to the rather unique design of the holster but the straps need some work in my opinion. Anybody else ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have been considering this holster, since I have trouble with thumb snaps. How secure do you consider this holster? Would you feel comfortable bouncing around on an ATV, for instance? Or jumping out of the back of a pickup?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It`s a very secure holster and I wouldn`t have any qualms about losing the gun out of it. Not too sure I`d do a couple of spins on the parallel bars with it on but otherwise, it`ll stay put. I just wish the straps were made of a thinner / wider leather.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I do carry cocked and locked and an interesting thing about the holster is that you can carry either way with this holster. Most others don`t give you that option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts