1911Forum banner

fixed warrior

860 5
I Just Want To Thank Everone For The Advice And Info On
My Warrior That Wasnt Ejecting All The Time.you Guys Were Right
The Extractor Was Realy Dirty.no Problems Since Cleaning I Couldnt Beleive How Easy It Was To Remove And Clean Extractor And Firing Pin.thanks Again ! This Gun Shoots Beter Everytime I Take It To The Range.my Next Step Is I'm Going To Buy The Millenium Lp-m100 Surefire Tactical Light 125 Lumens For 1 Hour Or 225 Lumens For 20 Minutes.i Found It In The New Streichers Catalog.
I'm Also Going To Get Their New 5.11 Tactical Range Bag ,that Bag Is Sweet.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8,302 Posts
thanks for update on the simple fix thing.....always nice to hear when it isn't something real complex.

we have a couple guys at the range going nuts waiting for their new warriors to come in.

enjoy that gun and good shooting to you. sounds like that light will do you just fine.

be safe, shoot well.:rock:

· Registered
31 Posts
CPTBeaker said:
Those damn external extractors, nothing but trouble! :p

CPTBeaker ?????? read Warrior, think INTERNAL extractor. I have two different models of Kimbers one internal (Custom Defender II) one external (TLE/RL II) & I think the external works better then the internal

· Registered
502 Posts
Dustbuster said:
CPTBeaker ?????? read Warrior, think INTERNAL extractor. I have two different models of Kimbers one internal (Custom Defender II) one external (TLE/RL II) & I think the external works better then the internal

It was meant to be a joke.

You don't hear anyone say a bad thing about internal extractors lately due all of the negative posts about the external extractors. I guess I just made a bad joke highlighting that internal extractors are not problem free either.

I have both and had no problems with either type.

CPTB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.