1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who carries holsters that will fit my FN Five-Seven at a reasonable price???

I have only been able to find one... and I don't feel like paying $75 for Kydex holster.

Or of any person that can make the holster for me for a decent price?

Its not that Im cheap, i just dont want to pay so much for something I dont feel is worth that much.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Rusty Sherrick makes leather holster for the FN 5.7, as do many other custom holster makers.

I've been using a custom Rusty Sherrick for several years now as my on-duty holster. I paid a bit for it, but it's been worth every penny. It's already outlasted every Galco, Bianchi and PWL holster I have ever used for the same purpose, so I'm saving $ in the long run.

http://c-rusty.com/pages/holsters/vertbelt.html

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
RapidFire101 said:
Does anyone know who carries holsters that will fit my FN Five-Seven at a reasonable price???

I have only been able to find one... and I don't feel like paying $75 for Kydex holster.

Or of any person that can make the holster for me for a decent price?

Its not that Im cheap, i just dont want to pay so much for something I dont feel is worth that much.

Thanks for your help!

The worth of this holster or anything is subjective but a custom made holster will, in all probability, cost at least that much. If you have one made for you for less, I would doubt it's value and worth. The old saying "You get what you pay for." definitely applies to holsters.

Try this: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/37015-45380-2789.html

GOOGLE is your friend.

·
Registered
15,319 Posts
better than nothing, but IMO NOT for daily wear

What I do: I stuff my stuff into a (Galco) Yaqui Slide; I have three.

NOT ideal, but way better than stuck in pants.....

Yes, of course I own custom leather BUT those Yaqui Slides -two sizes, one leftie- come in handy.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wetidlerjr said:
The worth of this holster or anything is subjective but a custom made holster will, in all probability, cost at least that much. If you have one made for you for less, I would doubt it's value and worth. The old saying "You get what you pay for." definitely applies to holsters.

Try this: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/37015-45380-2789.html

GOOGLE is your friend.
I already tried Google pal.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
RapidFire101 said:
I already tried Google pal.
:rolleyes:
My name is Bill. I was trying to assist you. I won't make that mistake again, pal.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wetidlerjr said:
:rolleyes:
My name is Bill. I was trying to assist you. I won't make that mistake again, pal.
Thanks for the assistance. But you made it seem like you didn't want to help, and you were just posting for the sake of it. So im sorry if i offended you, Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts